Rawlings HERITAGE PRO 12'' Baseball Glove HP1200

Sold out
$149.95
$104.97
Throwing Hand
Rawlings’ Heritage Pro line of baseball gloves carries the most popular models for the specific positions on the field. Utilizing a pre-oiled, full-grain leather, this line of gloves provides a game ready pattern, without lacking quality. 

The HP1200 is 12” in length, ideal for a pitcher and 3rd baseman, but acceptable for a middle infielder that prefers a little extra length for his/her mitt. This glove features Rawlings’ Basket web, which is a completely closed design, allowing a pitcher to hide the seams while setting up the next pitch. The Basket web is not only secure, but flexible and easier to squeeze for infielders. 

The shell, palm and web are composed of Rawlings’ pre-oiled, full grain leather. This leather provides a soft texture for easy break-in, but will maintain longevity with proper care. Keeping the glove together, the lacing throughout the Heritage Pro series is made from USA-tanned leather. This leather is extremely strong, so the player can worry less about a hard hit or fast thrown ball breaking brittle laces, and more about securing the ball in the pocket. Looking at the inside, the glove is lined with a soft, full-grain leather for smooth, unmatched comfort. 

The hand opening features a conventional, open back with a laced binding. The conventional back allows for extra ventilation, while the laced binding provides a secure and snug fit – keeping the glove in place, even during the toughest plays. 

Upon arrival, the Heritage Pro is about 70% factory broken-in, leaving the player to do about 30% of the work. This ratio provides a practically game ready glove that can still be molded to the player’s desired shape and feel. 

You recently viewed

Clear recently viewed